Saturday 31 March 2012

How Oxygen is Extracted


Q: Anyone know any jokes about sodium? 
A: Na


Hey like you probably already know my names Oxygen but you can call me Oxy.


So people often ask me what it would take for me to leave my awesome group air. I mean we are already incredibly successful and most people would die if we spilt up. However some people want to see me debut as a soloist for some reason so I've decided to put out my standards of what it would take to separate me from air. My first requirement would be to put me, nitrogen and everyone else that makes up air in an industrial air separation plant and have us decompressed and compressed until our temperature cools down enough for us to become a liquid. Then 75% of the liquid would be nitrogen and the other 25% would become me. From there since nitrogen and I reach boiling points at different temperatures we can be separated easily.


Liquid oxygen



For more information about me go to http://www.carlemedicalsupply.com/PatientEd/SafelyUsingO2AtHome.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment